Friday, March 4, 2011

BEAUTIFUL is BEAUTIFUL nostandardsnomouldsnocompetition


With Facebook always changing discussion boards are not an option on my page right now so I wanted to write a blog about Boudoir photos (Not just for Valentine's)

With wedding season starting very soon many Brides are interested in Boudoir sessions for their hubby's-to-be. A lot of people do the regular type of wedding gifts but how about surprising him with something completely personal and unique. You will feel amazing and sexy and he will probably not be able to get his chin off the ground. This is something every woman should do for herself no matter what age, shape or size.
Here's what one of my clients wrote me afterwards...

"After struggling for over 10 years with body image issues, not being able to look in a mirror with the lights on at my face and having no photos of me takin since I was 12 you would have thought I was crazy to get boudoir photos done....But a friend of mine had, had them done and convinced me it would help with my little secret.. low self esteem.
After much coaxing I finally called and made an appointment with fingers crossed. The day finally arrived and while having a small panic attack on the way over for the shoot I was gonna give it a go. After meeting Nicole I was put at ease but still a little nervous.
After changing into my first outfit and being told you'll do fine by both my friend and Nicole the shoot started. Now remember I haven't been in front of a camera in 10yrs so its a bit nerve racking but I felt like I really connected with Nicole and trusted her. For the first time I was comfortable in my skin even though it was my first time meeting her. She was patient,kind,new the right things to say to put me at ease and gave great direction, needless to say I recieved my photos and actually cried. They turned out amazing!!! I looked like I knew what I was doing, like I wasn't scared, and I smiled in them!! Nicole really changed my life by helping me to see what other people do when they look at me, she gave me confidence, helped me fight my fears and made me feel good about myself. If it wasn't for Nicole I still wouldn't have any photos of myself.
Thanks Nicole you helped my self esteem and confidence in more ways than you'll ever know♥"
This is why I love what I do! It feels amazing for me as a photographer to be able to show a beautiful woman she is beautiful. Too many people have low self-esteem because of the society we live in and I love seeing real woman with or creating real confidence!
Before:
After:


***The Right Fit personal training specializes in making women feel confident by creating personalized fitness and lifestyles plans. Find The Right Fit on facebook to contact.


No comments:

Post a Comment