Saturday, February 26, 2011

EASTER MINI SESSIONS!!! (+New Announcement)

Easter Mini Sessions for the kids!

  • Sunday, March 27th
  • Limited spots available
  • 1/2 hr indoor session at Nvision's new location
  • $40 for 1 child, $10 each additional child
  • Includes: Edited photos on CD without copyright and a little bonus gift (CD's will available 2 wks prior to Easter)
  • Props will be supplied however you are welcome to bring your own as well
As everyone knows natural light, location photography is my specialty however the opportunity to open my own studio has came about and I am hoping to have it open part-time this April. The Easter Sessions although before April will be held at this location. I look forward to this new adventure and having the option to do indoor sessions if needed. I'm very excited to think about backgrounds and props and use my creative side in a bit different way then I have over the past 3 yrs. I look forward to the Spring indoor and outdoor shoots and the warmer weather. Thanks for all the support from my family, friends, and clients. 2011 is a year of new adventures and working at all aspects of my business.

Bring on the warm weather!!!


1 comment: