Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So many things going on....

Hi Guys!

I hate doing ridiculously long status updates on my page so I thought I better write a blog post. I'm very, very excited for this year.

Ladies Night Glam shots:
Another venture Nvision is a part of is something I feel really strongly about. Woman feeling good about themselves and taking time for themselves. We are Partnering up with Lucia Hairdesign to create 'Ladies night out' events, starting with a Mother's Day themed night. Here's the details...

Woman of any age are welcome. Mothers and daughters, best friends..
Over 1/3 of the proceeds are going to the Breast Cancer Society.
Evening of Monday, May 2nd at Lucia Hairdesign in Trenton
Hair, make-up and a 'Glamour' photo shoot
8x10 Photo is included with the option to order more.
Spaces are limited.
Book by calling Lucia at 613 392 4243
$99 tax included
Do something special for yourself and help out a good cause!
Great gift for Mother's Day as well.

Studio Update:
The Studio will be part-time as I love being outside and I am opening it while I'm going into my busy outdoor season. I will book studio sessions Mon, Wed, Friday's and the rest of the time will be spent doing the regular shoots outdoors. If anyone has any old random items that they think would be great for the studio please let me know. It's amazing what some people would think is junk is actually awesome for studio props (old wooden boxes, suitcases, flower pots etc.). A rough date for the opening of the studio is the end of April but possibly earlier :)

Weddings:
I am gearing up and looking forward to this years wedding season as I think it's going to be crazy busy but pretty fantastic. 2012 is starting to book fast (3 weddings booking this wk) so please don't hesitate to contact me if you are wanting to book. $200 non-refundable deposit is what you will need to book the date.

Facebook Contest:
The Nvision Facebook contest is still happening so please read the previous Blog post for info to win a free session. The photos will have numbers on them and will not be tagged so don't be shy...get creative. I am hoping those of you who love photography will have fun with it. Send your 'Nvision' photo to info@nvisionproductions.ca

SweetiePea Boutique Contest:
SweetiePea Boutique has created a 'Favourite Photographers Contest' and Nvision was nominated. It was wonderful to be nominated and I appreciate all of the votes so much! There are 3 more days to vote so if you would like to vote you need to 'Like' the SweetiePea Boutique page on facebook and then it will allow you to 'like' the Nvision pic in the contest album which is how you vote.

Thanks for reading all my rambling on. BEST CLIENTS EVER. Fav part of this business is that I become friends with my clients after working with them. Take Care all!
-Nik




No comments:

Post a Comment