Saturday, August 27, 2011

End of Summer update!

Hi Everyone!

This summer has been really great and very, very busy. I've enjoyed all of the new people I've been able to photograph and there's nothing better than working with my returning clients!

FALL/XMAS SESSIONS: I am almost booked solid for wknds this Sept-Nov. Please book asap if you need a wknd session. Evenings are not possible for outdoor sessions anytime after Sept as we will not have enough light. Mon-Fri sessions are still available for most wks. This is tough because I really want to be able to book in returning clients but there are only so many hours I can book so please book asap.

The STUDIO is up and running now...come Sept I will be purchasing many more backgrounds and I look forward to working in studio this Fall/Winter. I am thinking on running a weekly promotion for studio shoots from Oct-March (Monday Madness) where discounted sessions can be booked during that day. More details on that soon.

MINI SESSIONS: With so many things going on I'm taking my time promoting my upcoming mini sessions although they are starting to get booked. If you want a Halloween or Xmas mini session for your kids here's the info as well as if any woman wants to do a boudoir mini for their spouse for Xmas...

Kids Halloween or Xmas sessions:
When: 1st: Sunday Sept 25th 2nd: Sunday, Nov 6th
Where: Studio
Length: 25 Minutes
What's included: 30-40 Edited images on disk to print and share without copyright and 25 3x3 Custom photo cards to give to family and friends.
Price: $50.00 tax in for 1 child. Additional Children each $10.00 (+ extra $15 if want separate 3x3 cards)

Santa Baby Boudoir Mini Sessions (Something new now that I have the studio :)
When: Sunday, Oct 30th
Where: Studio
Length: 30-45 Minutes
What's included:
On the day of: Up to 3 wardrobe changes, complimentary snacks and champagne (or sparkling grape juice)
Afterwards: 20-30 edited images on disk without copyright and a 3x3 leather mini nightstand album to put in your significant other's stocking ;)
Price:$80 tax in
>Book with friends and make it a girls day!
>Your husband will be shocked and so thankful you did this unique gift for him.

This week I have a crazy amount of shoots that I am looking forward to including a Engagement shoot at the fair...CANNOT WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment