Friday, January 28, 2011

More Families from the end of 2010



I worked with the Wilson family in the Spring and was lucky enough to do their Xmas photos as well this year. Hayden is full of energy and it was hard to keep up with the little man but I think we got some great photos (nice candids too) and a nice work out at the same time hahaha
The Sharpe family came to me in the Spring for Olivia's 1 yr shoot and I loved working with them again this past fall. Olivia wasn't a big fan of the photos but it's hard to go wrong with a kid this cute so we worked with any time we could get her in front of the camera. I had a lot of shoots with kids 1.5-2 yrs old this Fall and even though it's one of the most difficult ages I still love it! Everyone needs a good challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment