Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 Let's Go!!!

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to do a quick post to say thank you to all of my clients for your business and referrals this past year and I'm really looking forward to 2011. From May-middle of Nov I only have a few dates left so if you were interested in one of these dates please contact me as soon as possible (May 7th, June 11th, June 18th, Oct 15th, Nov 5th).

Also Valentine's will be here very soon and a great gift for your significant other is a beautiful boudoir shoot. Not only is it the perfect gift for a man on Valentine's day it's also something that every woman should do for herself to see how gorgeous and sexy she can be...Great confidence booster! There is now a gallery on the main Nvision site to check out some of these photos. Here's the info on a session...

No comments:

Post a Comment