Wednesday, October 27, 2010

LAST CALL FOR CHRISTMAS SESSIONS!!!!

Hi Guys!

I just wanted to let everyone know that in order to get your photos back by Christmas you would need to book at the absolute latest by the end of Nov. My wknds in November are almost booked solid (I think I have maybe 1 spot left) however weekdays are a little easier to book so if you have time during the wk that works great!

Anyone who can't get in but would like to purchase a Gift Certificate can do so by contacting me via facebook or info@nvisionproductions.ca Gift Certificates are available for any package.

If you have a photo already but would like custom designed Christmas cards please contact me for further information.

Thanks to everyone! Great Season.
Nicole

*Storybooks are a great Christmas gift as well and can be custom designed with any type of photos...Wedding, Engagement, Baby's first year etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment