Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Update

Hi Everyone,

Things have been crazy here, gathering my thoughts and organizing so I thought I'd do a quick blog post. I am going away next Monday for a few days to the states so I want to tie up lots of shoots and weddings before I go. I only have one more wedding to shoot this year which is this wknd and I'm very excited for it. I am feeling pretty nutty these days and trying to cope with the fact that I'm not the most organized person anymore, well I am...I try to be by always keeping a list of things I'm doing and everything but my brain just can't seem to contain every single thing I have going on. Emails, booking, shooting, meeting, editing, delivering and all of these things going on with different clients at different stages. Anyways I want to thank all of my clients for being patient and all round good people to work with and to get to know. The Winter will slow down and I will have a lot of time to update my site, blog and go over any changes to my business.

Thanks to all! I really appreciate your business.
Nicole

Ps Getting more gift certificates printed asap so if you are interested for Xmas gifts please feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment