Thursday, November 11, 2010

Families Oct-Nov

In Oct I went out to the family home on Rendersville Rd and went back into the woods to take photos of Carrie and her family. They were all really great sports and kept me laughing my butt off the entire time. They were up for anything and my kind of family!




Steph and her family were really good sports and even though it was a really, really cold day for Oct we were able to get some really great shots. Ava is absolutely adorable and I think maybe was just a bit too cold to sit and be content but no matter what there's usually some way to make a child smile..in this case throwing her up in the air hahaha

On Thanksgiving wknd I met Sheena, Kevin and their 2 beautiful daughters...it was a super bright (gorgeous) day so we worked with it and we got some nice family shots and some really romantic shots of mommy and daddy.



The Musclow family were really awesome to work with and even though it didn't seem like their 1.5yr old sat long enough to get pictures I actually captured a tonne of cute ones (thank god for SLR cameras and my turbo speed option hahaha).


I grew up with Krista and it was really great to see her and her adorable family. The kids were really well behaved and I was able to get a lot of natural family shots without being too 'posey', my fav!


Lynsey I have worked with since I began my business. I've captured her and her pup, her baby belly, her newborn son and now here he is at 6 months. Dylan is such a cute lil' guy and was really well behaved for the pics. Corey and Lynsey are actually getting married next year and I look forward to their engagements and wedding!



No comments:

Post a Comment