Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's a busy but fabulous life!



Hi Guys!

I'm so sorry I'm brutal at keeping up with my blog.  Things have been crazy busy and I am having a great summer working with awesome clients and trying out new ideas and locations.  Lots of weddings and shoots are filling my time, then of course the editing and also my lil' guy just turned one.  Time goes way too fast and this past year has possibly been the craziest year of my life but I've loved it.  I'm so thankful to be surrounded with a great family, amazing friends, and fun clients.  I'll hopefully have time to keep up with this blog a bit more and get into it a bit more but also check out my facebook group where I put up most sneak peaks and updates...  "Nvision Productions: Photography & Video'.  THANKS TO EVERYONE who have helped me along the way.  A couple years down and many many more to go. 

-Nicole

Here's a pic of my life...Jackson.  

No comments:

Post a Comment